Archive for February 3, 2019
Spray foam insulation or spray polyurethane foam (SPF) is a versatile alternative to traditional building insulation materials. Using SPF can help eliminate air infiltration and provides insulation to a home.
The combination of chemicals in spray foam, polyurethane and isocyanate react with one another to harden and this harden layer of foam provides a layer of protection for whatever you’re covering.
There are many benefits to using SPF insulation:
- It saves money by saving energy.
- It works great as an insulator, sealing all sorts of exposed cracks and crannies.
- It helps get rid of mold since it’s water resistant
- It has a long life-span and saves families money by lasting for years and years.
- It is environmentally friendly and helps reduce energy consumption while protecting against mold and moisture.
Buying your own spray foam rig can have benefits, especially for contractors, but there are many things to consider once yo