This is the season of technology and gadgets. From small handheld games to the largest televisions in man caves and rec rooms, new technology purchases are fairly frequent during the last two months of the year. Whether you are buying the latest gadget for Christmas for your teens or you are looking for a new television for the football bowl games, all of the technology that we rely on requires PCB design services.
Prototype circuit boards, including PCB cam software, run the technology that we both depend on and enjoy. And just when you are thinking that you have the latest gadget, you quickly find our that there is something newer and better on the market.
Circuit Board Prototyping Provides the Technology Needed for Many of Today’s Modern Conveniences
The use of PCB cam software allows companies to inexpensively research and develop new products. Finding the right size of printed circuit boards, though, can be a challenge. For this reason, many companies need a reliable source of high quality PCBs to make sure that they can research and develop new and more advanced products.
Consider these facts and figures about the printed circuit board industry and the impact that it has on the nation’s economy:
- Surface mount PCBs are as small as one-tenth of the size of through-hole circuits.
- Used for 16 Mil pitch and below and for Micro BGA’s, framed stencils have smooth aperture walls and are very versatile.
- PCB assemblies have been integrated into the operation and design of most traffic lights used in North America over the past three decades.
- An integrated circuit, sometimes called an IC or microchip, and a hybrid circuit are the two other types of circuit assemblies that are related to the printed circuit board.
- The global PCB market is predicted to grow at a CAGR of around 3% by the year 2020, according to Technavio?s market research analyst information.
- $72.6 billion is the amount that the global printed circuit board market is projected to reach by the year 2022.
As you prepare to make your shopping list for this holiday season, you will likely include items that rely printed circuit boards. In fact, anything that uses any kind of technology relies on a printed circuit board.