Promotions pay off, especially when it comes to a unique event. When, for instance, you are enjoying the chance to host a neighborhood movie in the park or some other once a year event, you are wise to invest in promotional neighborhood signs that can be used from one year to the next. For inside events, the use of a custom display board can help you cater the day’s message to upcoming events. In fact, there are a growing number of custom site signs that can help with any kind of event.
From life size posters to A-boards that can be moved to any location, there are many times when promotional materials pay big dividends. Whether you want drive by customers to know about an upcoming sale or you simply want a way to make sure that convention members know which line to stand in for registration, there are many kinds of signs that can be of use.
We often think of signs as promotional devices used in retail stores, but the fact of the matter is there are many other times when it is important to GET THE WORD OUT.
- Green products continue to grow in popularity, so it should come as no surprise that a growing number of companies want to purchase eco friendly signs for their events.
- Events that have a different schedule every day often make use of custom display boards that can be updated as often as needed.
- The value of on-site signage is compared to running 24 full-page newspaper ads every year.
- The latest research indicates that 50% of all the customers who enter a business did so because of signage.
- High quality posters are often used for large sporting events to highlight top athletes.
- Estimates indicate that 85% of people surveyed agreed or strongly agreed that signs can help “convey the character or personality of a business.”
- Were you live matters. In fact, 85% of companies’ customers live within a five mile radius of the business. Those customers are likely to see the the signage for that business as many as 50 or more times in a week.
- One way to make sure a registration event runs smoothly is to make sure that you have informational signs posted that will help direct participants.
- Research from several studies, including one from Brigham Young University, indicated that merchandise with a sign outsold merchandise without a sign by as much as 20%.
- Deciding to invest in marketing materials can help promote both products and events.
- One way to impress your current and future customers is to invest in the highest quality of sings. in fact, 70% of consumers indicated that the quality of a businesses’ sign reflects the quality of the business
- Until you upgrade the display pieces in your store or at your event, you may struggle to make sure that you are getting more traffic.
- The use of custom display boards at high school and college graduation parties continues to increase.
Businesses that invest in materials that help promote their products and their services often see an immediate return on their investment.