Are you in the market for a commercial steam generator? Are you wondering if that is something you really need? If you work in the medical field, the food industry, or are any part of the hospitality industry, you will want to keep reading.
The Medical Field
Sterilization is a key word when it comes the healthy and safety in hospitals and doctors offices. The lives of patients, as well as doctors, nurses, and other staff members are all at stake.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) reports that close to 100,000 individuals die, each and every year, due to disease and illnesses contracted inside hospitals in the United States. That is an overwhelming amount of lives cut short by something that could possibly have been prevented.
The Food Industry
If you work in the food industry you are well aware of the fact that sanitation is a major concern. Both for the health of the consumers, as well as for your business to remain profitable.
There are 3 main contaminants to be concerned about. Biological, including microorganisms; chemicals, including cleaning solvents and pest control; and physical, such as hair, dirt, or other matter, are all serious hazards that can deam food unsafe.
According to the CDC, 1 in 6 Americans gets sick due to consuming contaminated foods or beverages, every year. What can be done to prevent an increase in these numbers?
Commercial Steam Generator
What are the benefits of a commercial steam generator? There are several to speak of, here are six.
- Industrial steam cleaners kill 99% of the most common germs and bacteria, such as E.Coli, salmonella, and staph infection.
- Industrial steam generators are the perfect tool to sterilize surgical instruments.
- A commercial steam generator will eliminate chemical residues all while sanitizing the surface being treated.
- Steam cleaning systems use a limited amount of water, about 1.5 quarts of water an hour, it can practically be called mess free.
- A commercial steam generator can kill dust mites. The recommended treatment for dust mites is to wash the infested item with water at a temperature of 130 degrees F., minimum. Dry vapor steamers can thoroughly penetrate surfaces with temperatures reaching over 180 degrees F.
- Industrial steamers have the capability to kill bed bugs up to 2-3/8″ into a gap. They are also extremely effective when bed bugs are on the surface of items, up to 3/4″ into fabric surfaces.
Regardless of what industry you work in, a commercial steam generator will likely have a benefit for your business. Why not look into getting one today? You may just save your business and possibly even a life.