Moving is rarely easy, but when you get the expert help of professionals the transition can be more manageable. Whether you are looking for commercial movers to help you move from one office to another or you are in search of residential movers for a transition to a larger home, it is often much more organized and efficient if you can work with a team of professionals. In some places a moving company might specialize in specific kinds of moves. For instance, some companies have the equipment that is needed to move pianos; others specialize in moving complete computer systems and office furniture. For this reason, it is important to make sure that you get work with the kind of moving companies that are known for the kind of services that you need.
Residential and Commercial Movers Offer Very Different Kinds of Services
When you begin the moving process it is important to make sure that you find all of the available resources. From the highest quality moving boxes that will be sturdy enough to hold heavy items to the dollies and lifts that make the actual physical moving easier to the large open spaces that available in trucks of a variety of sizes, there are many ways that professional moving companies help with the transition of moving from one space to another.
Consider some of these facts and figures about the moving habits of people in America and the many transitions that they make in their lifetimes:
- Six is the number of times that the average 30-year-old has moved.
- Across all age groups, the average American moves about 12 times in a lifetime.
- Residential moves are often challenging because households in the U.S. have an average of nearly 300,000 things in them.
- Of the customers using moving companies, 44% are individuals and 38% are businesses.
- Home owners account for only a part of the residential moving that goes on in the country. In fact, 33% of renters move each year.
- 63% of Americans have moved to a new community at least once in their lives, while 37% have never left their hometowns.
Moving is often one of the most difficult transitions that people make in life, but with the help of professional movers many individuals and businesses are able to more easily transition from one location to the next.