Resealable pouches for keeping medical and food supplies safe, surgical masks, commercial food packaging bags that help feed large groups of first responders. The world is full of simple solutions that help keep Americans safe and fed. And in a time when there are so few people who have all of the answers to the questions that the nation is facing, Fortunately, there are entire industries that are set to recalibrate their equipment and machines to make sure that they are able to produce what is needed at the time. And while there are some states who are waiting for government supplies, there are other states that are working with local production plants to create the most needed materials.
Just as the resealable pouch production industry can help create a wide range of products for the food and pharmaceutical industry, these same companies can also develop systems that can package the much needed testing kits that will hopefully soon be available across the nation.
Many Industries Rely on the Secure Production of Resealable Pouches and Other Packaging Solutions
From food for people to food for pets, there are many times when the packaging used for products not only protects the safety of the contents, but also helps promote the brand of a specific item. We all know, for instance, that when we walk through a grocery store aisle our eyes are often automatically drawn to familiar packaging. With the ability to transfer color schemes and thematic designs onto metal, paper, or plastic pouches, companies can Crete brands that will attract the attention that is needed to be successful.
Consider some of these facts and figures about some of the most popular uses of resealable pouches:
- As many as 85% of shoppers indicate that their purchase decisions are informed by reading a product package while shopping.
- Nearly 62% of Americans read food labels, so it should come as no surprise that there are more and more companies who want to make sure that their packaging includes this valuable information.
- Approximately 52% of online consumers say that they would return to a business for another purchase if they receive their products in premium packaging. It is for this reason that many businesses are willing to invest in the highest quality packaging they can afford.
- The latest marketing research indicates businesses that pay close attention to packaging have reported a 30% increase in consumer interest. This is a major indicator that these consumers will return for these products at a later date.
- Around 78% of the tea that is consumed internationally is black, and only about 20% is green tea, so it is important that tea manufacturers use their packaging to indicate the exact content.
- The concept of iced coffee and cold brew dates back as far as the 1600s in Japan and the 1800s in Algeria, but it is important to know that it was only in the last few decades that these drinks have been presented in packaging that allows for wide distribution cycles.
- 66% of consumers have tried a new product because the packaging caught their eye, according to the 2016 West Rock Consumer Insights Study revelations.
- Sometimes the packaging itself can serve as a promotion. In fact, 40% of consumers would share a photo of a product on social media if the packaging were interesting.
- 54% of Americans over age 18 drink coffee every day, and the average U.S. coffee drinker consumes 3.1 cups per day. If you want to make sure that your company’s coffee is the drink of choice, you will need to invest in the best packaging design.
- All competing to attract the attention of the consumer, the average American supermarket holds more than 20,000 products. As a result, it is important to create a packaging scheme that will allow your product to stand out and to get noticed.
We live in challenging times, and as the nation moves toward a period of time when the safe distribution of foods is increasingly important, it should come as no surprise that there are many times the fastest, safest, and most economical packaging will matter. Consumers have many choices, your packaging can help move your products to the top of the list.